WELCOME TO EFFECTIVE ACTIVE CITIZENRY
It’s South Africans like you who enable highly effective civil intervention which has the ability to hold those who abuse their authority to account for maladministration and the corrupt use of tax payers money.
Your financial contribution, no matter the amount, sustains OUTA’s operations which comprises of legal, investigation and communication action.
Select an option below (you will be taken to a secure page, hosted by our administrative partner OKS)
Terms & Conditions
Conditions of being an OUTA Contributing Supporter
- As a contributing supporter, I show solidarity with OUTA’s vision and mission to act on my behalf – and that of South African society as a whole – as a collective action vehicle to tackle and challenge cases of maladministration and corruption, largely within state-owned entities and the public service at all levels of Government.
- I acknowledge that OUTA’s efforts and actions will be left entirely to the decision-making processes of its management, executive and / or board and that on occasion their activities may involve legal protection and defence programs aimed at defending its supporters or the public at large on specific matters of decision to seek outcomes or a result in favour of society.
- I am aware OUTA is a non-profit organisation and I can at any time, cancel my monthly debit order or other funding method selected by me.
- OUTA’s E-Toll Defence Umbrella Program.
- OUTA’s E-Toll Umbrella Defence is limited to its ability to manage the volume and costs of e-toll summonses and cases it notified of, relating to the non-payment of Gauteng Freeway e-tolls.
- Although OUTA intends on defending each and every person in the event of e-Toll prosecution, I understand that I am not guaranteed of representation as this is only possible as regards OUTA’s capacity to do so.
- That even as a voluntary contributing supporter to OUTA, I do not and cannot expect any direct services or benefit from OUTA.
- OUTA is a non-profit organization which, amongst its broad range of activities to defend society against the abuse of tax-payers’ revenues, provides legal defense of e-Toll related matters for its supporters, by practicing lawyers.
- OUTA cannot and does not guarantee the outcome of any legal matter.
- OUTA will not be held liable for any damages suffered as a result of gross neglect or wilful behaviour of any instructed lawyer.
- OUTA’s legal defence and/or assistance will be retracted in the event information is received indicating my involvement in any fraudulent activity regarding my e-toll account.
- Legal representation will only be facilitated once all the documents required have been received by OUTA’s appointed case manager.
Updated – 3 November 2017
You can use an EFT or our debit order system which is safe, easy for you to manage and;