The recently released government gazette (39130) seeks to introduce a number of changes to the e-toll regulations, some of which are sincerely concerning. In order to make it easy for the public to comment, OUTA has listed below a few links which provide the necessary information, a summary of the pertinent issues, a copy of the Gazette, and a pre-populated response form which makes it easy for you to submit your comment on the proposed legislation changes mentioned in the gazette.
- Outa has listed three main points which we believe should be responded to. click here
- Use this link to our pre-populated email response form, to send an email to the government click here
- Read a summary of the pertinent points submitted to government from OUTA here
- Read OUTA’s full response to government e-Toll gazette 39130 here
- To read the government gazette 39130 click here