Your cart is empty!
VISION AND MISSION
Update My Details
Residents and Ratepayers Association (RRA) Survey (copy)
Local Residents Survey
1. Our residents association is happy to participate in this survey.
2. What is the name of your association?
3. In which Municipality / Metro is your Association located?
4. In which suburb is your Association located?
5. Which ward does your association fall under?
6. What is your role in this association?
7.1 Your Contact Details: Email Address
7.2 Your Contact Details: Telephone Number
8.1 Does your Association have a web site?
8.2 If Yes, what is the URL (web address) of your web site?
9. Does your association largely represent residents who live in an area that pays rates to their local mucipality / metro?
10. Roughly, how many households are there in the area that your residents association represents:
Less than 500
500 to 1000
1001 to 5000
5001 to 10000
Greater than 10000
11. How many registered members does your association have?
12. Practically speaking, do you believe your association’s membership could be larger than it currently is?
14. Are your members expected to contribute financially to your association?
15. If yes to the above question, do you bill your members a membership fee on an annual or monthly basis?
16. Is your association formally constituted and a Non-Profit Company / Organisation?
17. How many members does your Association’s working committee comprise of?
20. Please tick off which of the following functions / roles that your association provides for its members / residents:
a. Providing notifications from ward councillors and / or municipal management about infrastructure breakdown, eg: Water leaks, sewage leaks, road quality issues etc?
b. Engage with ward councillor to input about your suburbs needs for inclusion into the municipality’s Integrated Development Plan (IDP).
c. Engage and communicate with your members about projects that your association wishes / plans to address in the area.
e. Evaluates the financials and spending of your municipality on a regular basis.
f. Newsletters and other communications to your members.
g. Fundraising for specific projects identified in your area.
21. List other functions and roles that your association fulfills for its members / residents:
22. What do you believe OUTA’s platform / assistance to residents associations should include?
23. Insert other comments you would like to make / propose to OUTA here: